1. What information do we collect?
When you order we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and notify you of your order status. We also ask you for your telephone number(s) so that we can contact you easily if required. Additionally, we may request that you confirm your date of birth, enabling us to control the sale of age restricted items, such as video games, through our website.
2. Payment Information
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
3. How do we use your information?
We may use other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customers questions’ about products or services, sending postal mail and e-mails, analysing data and processing credit card payments. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have consented to us making your name and address available to carefully vetted companies.
We would also like to send you offers for goods or services from our company or others from time to time which we think you may find of interest. If you do not wish to receive this information, do not tick the opt-in box on our checkout page before submitting your order.
Utek Appliances only keeps cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login details. These details are saved to a permanent cookie so you may purchase from the site or re-visit it without having to go through the login procedure.
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
5. Data Protection & Security
Your rights Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required – to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; – for compliance with a legal obligation; – for reasons of public interest or – for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as – the accuracy of the data is contested by you; – the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; – we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or – you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
6. E-mail Marketing
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
6. Contacting Us
Call: (+44) 01484 950489
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: LSJ Enterprises, Unit 9, Brookfoot Business Park, Brookfoot, Brighouse, HD6 2SD, United Kingdom
Utek Appliances is a trading name of LSJ Enterprises UK Ltd.
LSJ Enterprises Uk Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales – Company No. 10288087 / VAT registration No. GB247725288
Terms & Conditions
The Utek Appliances Blog is a sub-website of our main retail website, www.utekappliances.com
Please read our main terms & conditions on www.utekappliances.com/terms-conditions
Other Terms & Information:
– Delivery & Returns Policy: https://www.utekappliances.com/delivery-returns
– Competition & Prize Draw Entry Terms: www.utekappliances.com/entry-terms
– Promotional Offer Terms: https://www.utekappliances.com/promo-terms